Plugged LA Cutz
Recent Comments Plugged LA Cutz:
1. Eduardo was great to work with. We have nothing and coming but he made the best conversation. I usually stay quiet while sitting on the chair but I felt really comfortable with him even though it was my first time. I booked through his
2. Alejandro aka Alex was awesome, took his time to ensure the perfect cut! I highly recommend this place!!! Thanks again!!
3. 1st time…
Nice & clean place
I love the patience they had with my 2 kids.
4. The dude that cut my hair said he’d been cutting for 9 years, I think he meant it took him 9 years to give a haircut. Dude didn’t use a comb once and talked the whole time to try and seem professional, but the more he talked the more he
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I take my son here for haircuts and since I don’t know anything about boys hair I put my trust in these awesome barbers and they always deliver. I typically do walk ins and there has never been a wait time. Plenty of quality barbers to choose from.
6. Not recommended to go to PluggedLA, they take there sweet time when they have other customers waiting for hours. A big disappointment!
7. Definitely changed a lot since 2 years ago. Due to covid I feel like they reduced the amount of barbers in the shop but I like the layout way more than when they used to have more barbers there. According to the barber I had, his name is
8. Best haircut I’ve gotten in awhile.
9. Their work is OK, but they are extremely rude. If you’re not one of their regulars or leave them a tip, then you’ll get treated horribly. Worst of the group if Eddie, the owner. Decent barber, but young & very immature. For these prices,
10. Terrible experience today, I have often gotten a decent haircut here, however, as they always say, it depends on the barber you get. Well, I can say that the barber failed at paying attention to what I wanted, I came with a long hair